Have an awesome idea for a post that’s not related to goals/resolutions? Consider entering it in our Self-Publishing Writing Contest for a chance to win Amazon.com gift cards and much more!
If you read Monday’s mega-announcement post, you already know a little bit about what we want to accomplish with our Self-Publishing Linkups. In case you missed it, however, here’s the gist:
Indie authors share a ton of knowledge and experience through their blogs, and sometimes we feel like we can’t keep up.
Shannon and I were discussing how great it would be to have all of the posts centered around a given topic gathered in one place — voila! The Self-Publishing Linkup was born!
This week’s topic is “New Year’s Resolutions/Goal-Setting.” Here’s how to participate:
1. Leave a comment on this post with the following information:
- Title: The title of the post
- Description: Tell us (and everyone else) what the post is about — why should your fellow authors check it out?
- Link: Leave the full link to your post (like https://selfpublishingteam.com/2012-new-self-publishing-tools-resources-from-duolit/)
The post can be on any blog — yours or someone else’s. If you find (or write) a great post, share it!
2. Let others know you particpated in the linkup! Share a link to this post (or your post) with the hashtag #selfpublinkup on Twitter. Here’s an example:
- Just shared my post on New Year’s Resolutions/Goal-Setting on the #SelfPubLinkup: https://bit.ly/x8JFUU
The more authors who participate, the more information and resources that will be shared! Get started by leaving your link in the comments below!