By:KuzeytacWhat a great discussion we had yesterday about self-publishing “haters!” You all had some very interesting and insightful comments, both on the blog and on Twitter. We’ll be posting a follow-up soon.
In the meantime, however, we thought something a bit more positive was in store for today — and we want to hear from you!
If you’ve been through the self-publishing process, we want to know:
- Why do you love your self-published book?
- How did it feel to hold your book in your hands for the first time?
- What was it like to see your book for sale on Amazon/online?
- How did you react when you sold your first copy?
If you haven’t been through the process:
- What appeals to you about self-publishing?
- Which is the biggest factor that would drive you to self-publish?
- What would you say to others who react negatively to self-publishing?
We know everyone may not be so “in love” with the self-publishing process or their book, but we are looking for the positive today — surely there’s something good you can share with others!
Share your experience in the comments or @duolit!