So, you started your author blog. It was so *exciting* at the beginning! Rainbows and sunshine poured down on you and the posts flowed freely from your fingertips. There was no shortage of ideas and you just knew this blogging thing was meant for you.
Fast-forward to a month later. You visit your blog and think, “has it really been *that* long since I’ve posted?” We understand — we’ve had our share of blogging lapses in 2+ years here at Duolit. How do we combat this? Ideas…lots and lots of ideas. We offered up 20 or so author blog ideas awhile back, but thought it was time for something more…dramatic.
Like ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE AUTHOR BLOG PROMPTS! *cue exciting, dramatic music*
Oh yes. We came up with idea after idea until we ran out of juice (read: passed out from exhaustion) — and here’s the results.
Self-Publishing Related Blog Prompts
- What do you love most about self-publishing?
- What’s the worst part of self-publishing?
- How has your impression of self-publishing changed?
- Would you recommend self-publishing to other authors?
- What will the self-publishing industry look like in ten years?
- Review your publisher and publishing experience. What did you like? What would you change?
- 5 Things you’ve learned about self-publishing.
- 4 Self-published authors you look up to.
- 3 Ways indie authors can improve self-publishing.
- 2 Self-publishing resources every indie author should use.
- 1 mistake you made while self-publishing your book.Continue Reading